1. WHO DO I CONTACT FOR ADMISSION?
Kindly contact the school administration for further information.
2. WHEN CAN I ADMIT MY CHILD AT ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE?
We do accept students at the beginning of the academic year but we do admit student in the course of the term after he/she has passed our entry test.
3. IS THERE A FEE WAIVER OR TUITION DEDUCTION FOR SIBLINGS?
At ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE we have a special package of tuition deduction for siblings.
4. CAN I APPLY ONLINE?
No please, at the moment you can come to the school to pick up a registration form, fill and return it to gain admission. In the future though, we hope to do so.
5. WHICH CURRICULUM DO YOU OFFER?
We offer the Ghanaian Curriculum.
6. WHEN DOES ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE ACADEMIC YEAR BEGINS AND END
Our academic year begins in September and ends in June. It is divided into 3 terms.
7. DOES ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE HAVE A BOARDING FACILITY?
Yes. ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE offers a boarding facility to students.
8. WHAT TIME DOES ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE SCHOOL DAY BEGINS AND ENDS?
School begins at ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE at 8:00 a.m. and the day ends at 4:00 p.m.
9. HOW MANY BREAKS DO THE STUDENTS HAVE IN A SCHOOL DAY?
A school day at ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE has 2(two) breaks. We have a snack break and a Lunch break.
10. IS THERE LUNCH SERVICES OR CAN MY CHILD BRING IN HIS/HER OWN FOOD?
Lunch is sold at the school cafeteria, but children are allowed to bring their own lunch or snack if parents so desire
11. HOW MANY NATIONALITIES ARE PRESENTED AT THE SCHOOL?
As an international school, we have children coming from every parts of the world. Currently we have 10 nationalities present in the school.
12. HOW BIG ARE YOUR CLASS SIZES?
To achieve our goals, we maintain averagely a class size of 15 students. We believe every child is unique and deserves all the attention and assistance to become a future leader.
13. ARE YOUR TEACHERS QUALIFIED TO TEACH?
All of our teachers are university trained graduates and also pass through our rigorous training before they are hired.
14. DO YOU CO CURRICULUM PROGRAMME?
Yes, we do offer a co-curriculum programme.
15. DO YOU WEAR UNIFORM?
Yes. The school has a prescribed school uniform for both the Preschool, Primary and Secondary departments.
16. ENGLISH IS NOT MY CHILD’S FIRST LANGUAGE CAN WE STILL ENROLL HIM/HER?
Yes. We have a language centre and professional English language teachers and a learning enabling environment to help your child speak and write English within a short time.
17. MY CHILD HAS A DISABILITY. WILL HE/SHE STILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SCHOOL?
Yes. We have special tuition that we offer children with a learning disability. We have a learning enabling environment to help your child strive academically.
18. WHAT IS THE AGE BRACKET ACCEPTED AT THE PRIMARY DEPARTMENT?
At the primary department we take in student from 1 year to 12 years