Akwaaba! Welcome to Action Progressive Institute Preschool page! We hope you will use these pages to find out a little about the deopartment. You will find many photographs of the lively, stimulating learning experiences that are part and parcel of Action Progressive Institute Infant School life. If possible, we would love you to come along and visit us, to see us in action and get a feel for what our School is like!
The Infant School caters to children aged between 3 and 7 years and currently comprises the following:
In addition to enticingly decorated classrooms, children have access to a wide range of adult facility to prepare them for future years.
The Infant School is dedicated to developing the whole child and especially in encouraging a spirit of joy, awe, wonder and enthusiasm for learning. We aim to inculcate a positive, “I-can-do-it”, persevering attitude and, in keeping with the School’s motto, “Action Tops all”, to develop cooperation and sensitivity towards and acceptance of others. Pupils’ identities as global citizens of the 21st century are actively nurtured and developed. Our School is a happy place where we play, work and learn through “understanding of each other”.
- We explore new things every day.
- We achieve success by learning in different ways.
- We share ideas and help each other.
- We are not afraid of mistakes, instead, we learn from them.
- We are truthful to our School and ourselves.
- We say good things about others especially when they are not there.
- We look, listen, learn and laugh together!
We look forward to welcoming you to our nurturing, vibrant, culturally diverse community!